Any Florida Resident ticket specials?

Strawman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone heard of any pass specials Universal might be planning for Florida residents? The $59 (through 2001) deal is gone and the annual passes are still full price. Any news out there?

Can you still buy the AAA super pass? It's still a good deal for $85. both parks until Dec.21st if you can still buy it.

I think the super pass deal expired in March, so its not available now. I hope it comes back next year. I got the 2 park pass that expires on 12/21 and (minus the @#%!&# parking) its really worth it.

Originally posted by Quentin Disney
I think the super pass deal expired in March, so its not available now. I hope it comes back next year. I got the 2 park pass that expires on 12/21 and (minus the @#%!&# parking) its really worth it.

It originally expired in March but then they extended it, I bought mine right before our spring break in April. I don't know how long they extended it, it's worth a try to give them a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter