Any fans of U2 out there?

cinmell

DIS Veteran
I'm listening to U2 (my absolute FAVORITE) and was wondering if any of you liked them too? My favorite songs are Where the Streets Have no Name, Bad, Out of Control and many more. What's your fave U2 song?

I was a big fan when I was in HS and those are the songs I still like. New Years Day, I will Follow, Pride etc... The most recent song that I like of theirs was One.:smooth:

I love U2. My favorites are "Where the Streets Have No Name" and "Walk On". :D

I can't pick a favorite, I LOVE them all.

I would listen to Bono read the phone book. Really, I would.

Love them!!!!

I've been listening to U2 since their albums were in the Import Section of the record store!

My all time favorite is I Will Follow. I can listen to that over and over again and never get tired of it.

Second favorite would be Elevation.

Let's see....loved them since I was in high school and they first came to America!!!

Do I like them....UH...Yeah!

That last cd was amazing. My 8 yo DS loves the song Elevation, but just because at the first of the song, it sounds like wolves howling. (or so he says!)

Love STill haven't found what I'm looking for, and walk on, and stuck in a moment. It really solidified 9/11 for me.
I just was stuck being so depressed.

Love U2.
Lisajl

Gloria
One Tree Hill
Bad (Live)
Pride
Electric Co.
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
New Year's Day
I Will Follow

I love U2 and I commend them for taking a stance on their beliefs and using their fame to try to influence good. Okay, my favorite song as to be Beautiful Day but I love New Year's Day as a strong second. Maybe I should change cds now and put my U2 in!

I believe U2 are the last truly great rock band. Can't really pick a favorite song, but the last studio album is one of the best of the last ten years,

LOL!! I have a collection of U2 albums, too. Two of my favorite songs are "Pride, In the Name of Love," and "Party Girl." I love most of U2's stuff, though.

I saw U2 in concert at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia in the late 80's, and guess who joined them on stage unexpectedly? Bruce Springsteen!! It was AWESOME!!

U2 is the best rock band ever! My favorites are:

One
In God's Country
With or Without You
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Who's Going to Ride Your Wild Horses
All That You Can't Leave Behind
Walk On
and just about everything else! (except Pop)

I, too respect Bono as a humanitarian, even though I don't always agree with his politics. He puts himself out there and works hard to improve the state of the world. I respect people who put their words into action.

They have to be the best rock band ever! They have been going 20 years strong and All That You Can't Leave Behind was an amazing cd.

Originally posted by Blondie
I've been listening to U2 since their albums were in the Import Section of the record store!

My all time favorite is I Will Follow. I can listen to that over and over again and never get tired of it.

You just brought back some memories for me.. I had to go to the Cherry Hill mall back to get the import LP's for them, or mail order them... back in the early-mid 80's!

I will follow is wonderful, 40 is beautiful as well. Sunday Bloody Sunday is good, even though overplayed.

My first "real" concert I went to was U2 at the now gone JFK stadium in 1987. Wilma Bud must have been there too, because Springsteen did show up...

SSB a big fan also...

Saw them many years back in Virginia ... with "The Bodeans" as the opening act... actually slept outside for tickets in Norfolk!

Was lucky enough to be at the Super Bowl in New Orleans last year, to see in person their electric half time show... best thing of that nature that SSB has ever seen...!!!

LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM

Bono is my heart throb

Can't pick a favourite song as they are all so good, but particularly love

One
With or Without You (that one sends shivers up and down my spine)
Beautiful Day
All That You Can't Leave Behind

Absolutely brilliant music, and never get tired of hearing Bono's voice.

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter