Any fans of the tv show Supernatural out there?

crazymama

DIS Veteran
I am a long time follower of the Winchester boys and their shenanigans. Was braced to face the end of the series after 15 years this spring when Covid 19 shut down production of the final two episodes! Scheduled for the fall and I sure hope it gets finished!! Ack!

I LOVE supernatural. Even named my son Dean. The first few seasons were amazing. The last years have kind of limped along but I still watch just bc I love the brothers.
I have no idea how the can possibly end it so the fans can be happy but I am really hoping they pull it off.
I will miss seeing Sam and Dean. Dean Winchester is my favorite tv character ever.

I am a long time follower of the Winchester boys and their shenanigans. Was braced to face the end of the series after 15 years this spring when Covid 19 shut down production of the final two episodes! Scheduled for the fall and I sure hope it gets finished!! Ack!

I've been watching it since it started. But for the last couple of years, I have been watching it delayed on Netflix. I don't like wasting my time watching commercials. I'm watching season 15 now.

This should cheer you up:

Yep....waiting for the end.
And then Jared Padalecki is supposed to be the new Walker, Texas Ranger

I watched it for the first 6 or 7 seasons and loved it. I fell behind and always said I'd go back and watch it all from the beginning again when it's finished.

Even though I've not been watching, I've always loved seeing them come back each year. I was starting to think the boys might never stop hunting.

I watched it for the first 6 or 7 seasons and loved it. I fell behind and always said I'd go back and watch it all from the beginning again when it's finished.

Even though I've not been watching, I've always loved seeing them come back each year. I was starting to think the boys might never stop hunting.

Season 7 is terrible. Season 8 and 9 fix a lot of the problems that season 7 created.

I've watched from the beginning. The first five seasons were great, everything kind of blends together after that and I have no idea what happened in what season.

My sister and I used to do a rewatch of the whole show before the new season, but that became too unwieldy many years ago. So I've seen the first few seasons A LOT.

I watched to the season where they were going to end it a couple years ago. And they had the best viewer #'s ever, so they decided to continue it. So now I feel like they want to ride the show down to the bottom, vs. going out on top. I'm trying to catch back up, but man, it's hard. I just don't enjoy the show much anymore, because it's just the SAME show with slightly different situations. Those characters have hardly changed/grown at all. Like someone else said, the seasons just keep blending together. They'll pull some character from 5 season ago or more & I can't remember what/who they were most of the time, and they've managed to kill off most of the characters I liked.

I've watched from the beginning. The first five seasons were great, everything kind of blends together after that and I have no idea what happened in what season.

My sister and I used to do a rewatch of the whole show before the new season, but that became too unwieldy many years ago. So I've seen the first few seasons A LOT.

The first five tell one good story. The humor really picks up in season 6.

I watched to the season where they were going to end it a couple years ago. And they had the best viewer #'s ever, so they decided to continue it. So now I feel like they want to ride the show down to the bottom, vs. going out on top. I'm trying to catch back up, but man, it's hard. I just don't enjoy the show much anymore, because it's just the SAME show with slightly different situations. Those characters have hardly changed/grown at all. Like someone else said, the seasons just keep blending together. They'll pull some character from 5 season ago or more & I can't remember what/who they were most of the time, and they've managed to kill off most of the characters I liked.

The show is very timely. The jokes work for that particular year. They don’t age well as a result.

I LOVE supernatural. Even named my son Dean. The first few seasons were amazing. The last years have kind of limped along but I still watch just bc I love the brothers.
I have no idea how the can possibly end it so the fans can be happy but I am really hoping they pull it off.
I will miss seeing Sam and Dean. Dean Winchester is my favorite tv character ever.
I hear ya! There were seasons that I went a bit "eyeroll" on (can you say Leviathan?) but I adore this show! And, although I love them all, Dean is my favourite too!

I hear ya! There were seasons that I went a bit "eyeroll" on (can you say Leviathan?) but I adore this show! And, although I love them all, Dean is my favourite too!

Yep. That’s season 7. So much goes off the rails in that season that the showrunner was replaced. The original left after 5.

I've been watching it since it started. But for the last couple of years, I have been watching it delayed on Netflix. I don't like wasting my time watching commercials. I'm watching season 15 now.

This should cheer you up:

Oh my word!!! That really cheered me up! Thanks!!! I am green with envy. I always wanted to attend one of their conventions. I live near Vancouver so it was totally doable but life always seemed to get in the way. I would have loved to be in a room like that. :bounce:

Yep, although we haven't watched the last 8 episodes of this season so far. I'm not too happy with the way this season is going, honestly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter