Any experience with Expedia.com

dheller97

<font color=green>you've been visited...
Does anyone have any experience with booking through Expedia? Comments, good or bad? Just asking to settle first-timer jitters for something booked so far out. Thank you!:confused:

Dean

We booked our next New Year's Eve cruise through Expedia. I tried getting rooms directly through DCL, but they said the cruise was sold out in our desired category (we wanted Verandah cabins). I checked Expedia and they had availability. Not only were they able to get the 5 cabins we needed, but they were also able to get them all next door to each other and have two of them connecting (which we needed).

I also talked with DCL directly to get my Castaway Club number so that I could get my gift. The castmember not only gave me my number, but also suggest we confirm all 11 passengers' names, birthdates, and cabin assignments while I was on the phone. Expedia did a great job and everything seemed to be in order. I asked the castmember if she was aware of any problems people might have had with Expedia, and she said that she had only heard good things. As a result I feel pretty comfortable. Then again, I'll feel even better when our documents arrive and I know for sure.

Good Luck making your plans!

Hi there,

I have used Expedia.com on several occasions and they are just great so I wouldn't worry at all about them.

. We are on the Dec 7th 4 day Wonder Cruise when my husband and I are having a Vow Renewal to celebrate 30 years of marriage - can't wait.

Have a great time and please don't worry about Expedia.

Rosemary

I used Expedia last January and I was very happy with the service that I received. I booked a cruise about 2 weeks prior to sail date, so I didn't have an opportunity for a tremendous amount of interaction, though!

Overall, a good experience!

Erin :D

Thank you for the information. Knowing someone else has used them without any problems puts this old mind more at ease. Congratulations, Rosemary! My DW and I renewed ours after 35 years and find each year just getting better.

Thanks again, everyone. :sunny:

Dean

If you could get an equally low price from All seasons or DU, I would go for that vs expedia....The personal service and attention IMHO is far better...

I received a better price from DU for the cruise, but I used Expedia to book the Radisson for $74. The only downside to booking hotels is that you must pay in advance, and there is a $25 cancellation fee. We're pretty sure that we're not cancelling, though :)
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter