Any DLC discounts for AP holders?

WishMom09

DIS Veteran
We are considering becoming AP holders. Do they ever offer any cruise discounts for AP holders?
Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately no discounts for AP or DVC members. The only discount anyone can receive is actually booking a new cruise while on a Disney cruise.

Unfortunately no discounts for AP or DVC members. The only discount anyone can receive is actually booking a new cruise while on a Disney cruise.

The thread is wrote any DLC discounts for AP holders. Think op meant any DCL discounts for AP holders. You took it as any Dvc discounts or AP holders. Actually there's a dvc discount right now on southern Caribean cruises in Jan 2016

The thread is wrote any DLC discounts for AP holders. Think op meant any DCL discounts for AP holders. You took it as any Dvc discounts or AP holders. Actually there's a dvc discount right now on southern Caribean cruises in Jan 2016
Beat me to it. Was just gonna say that the DVC discount right now on the Southern out of PR is quite nice

There actually are DVC special offers from time to time when the ships aren't full. Right now its for the southern caribbean sailings.

There actually are DVC special offers from time to time when the ships aren't full. Right now its for the southern caribbean sailings.

As a DVC member for the past five years I don't recall ever receiving any emails or mail regarding DVC special offers for cruises. I didn't even know about the current offer you are mentioning, nevertheless my schedule doesn't permit me to go anyway.

As a DVC member for the past five years I don't recall ever receiving any emails or mail regarding DVC special offers for cruises. I didn't even know about the current offer you are mentioning, nevertheless my schedule doesn't permit me to go anyway.

You might contact member services to ask why you aren't receiving emails about these special offers if it is something that is important to you. Although I didn't get an email about the current offer, I have gotten emails for the Fantasy at least 2 different times since I bought in 2012. And I believe additional offers have been on DVC website. Current offer is here: https://dvcmember.disney.go.com/post/set-sail-and-save-this-winter-19180

ETA: they typically are more last minute deals like this because its due to ship having a lot of extra space - I would not expect to see deals like this months and months in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter