• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any DISers willing to mail me some maps?

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
Would any CA DISers be willing to mail me a set of DL/CA maps and also DTD? I would appreciate it greatly and would be happy to send back some WDW maps, etc. if you needed them. We're planning a trip in Sept and I'd like to have a copy of these. Also a times guide if possible (just to get an idea of the times, shows, etc). THANKS! :thumbsup2

I will be at DL in three weeks. If you can't get anybody to send you some by then shoot me a PM and I will do it.

Me too, me too! I would really love a DTD one if there are any extras! :teeth:

I haven't seen any Downtown Disney ones in awhile. I have one but it's old.

I've scanned some maps that you can use in the meantime until you get the hard copies. I have DL, DCA, and DL with the golden Mickeys - just go to the sticky thread @ the top for DLR info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter