• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Disboard problems?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
Are there any problems going on right now we should be aware of? Threads not loading when clicking on them. Just curious.

Thanks.

Nope, no problems that I'm aware of. Try rebooting your PC and see if that clears it up for you. :)

I am brand new and have what may be considered a silly question. When I click on ZZUB's name in order to read all of his posts, the search engine comes back and advises, "Sorry-no matches". I think I was finally able to go all the way back to 2004 and find all of his trip reports, but it took a really long time...wanted to read all his trip reports which are hysterically funny. Is something wrong with the search engine? Am I doing something wrong? Please help!!

Pixie 37

I am brand new and have what may be considered a silly question. When I click on ZZUB's name in order to read all of his posts, the search engine comes back and advises, "Sorry-no matches". I think I was finally able to go all the way back to 2004 and find all of his trip reports, but it took a really long time...wanted to read all his trip reports which are hysterically funny. Is something wrong with the search engine? Am I doing something wrong? Please help!!

Pixie 37
Welcome to the DIS, Pixie 37. :wave:

This should explain it, search does not work.....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1426302

Thanks for your speedy reply! I see from the thread link that this has been an ongoing problem for some time. It's really nice to know it's not just me being stupid. In the meantime, researching trip reports the hard way is a good learning tool for finding my way around this site. There are some awesome writers and Disney freaks contributing to these forums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter