Any difference going weekend and or after June 15th?

Ginaoz

Earning My Ears
Hi I can’t find info about if I get hopper for one day will there be any difference on day (weekday, weekend)or after 15th? We as a family have gone 2-3x a year and only gone with fast passes. My older girls really want to go. I am thinking 1 day and staying off property. Any suggestions dl first?

Nobody knows right now. The state will be dropping most, if not all mitigation factors. But it’s unknown what Disney will do with that or when. And how it will effect the parks, wait times, etc.

I would start with DL personally on a 1 day hopper.

I don't really understand your question. Even if this June 15 date holds and restrictions are lifted, Disney won't remove the reservation making system probably until the end of June (out of fairness or time to hire more staff). So, you are still bound by the 1 day ticket tier pricing and reservations, and park hopper is the same as always. It's all based on if the park is available for reservations that day and that it is not a blockout day for your tier type for your ticket. June 15 or Gavin Newsom or the CDC won't change that.

There seems to be a lag time when a higher level of government changes something and lower levels of government/businesses respond. Even if the restrictions are lifted on June 15th, expect the County of Orange to not respond right away, which in turn means Disneyland does not respond right away. Then the County of Orange responds, which means Disneyland will take a few days to respond and formally implement its new policy.

That's just my speculation, though. But the federal government changes its guidance and recommendations, but that has not yet trickled down to CA nor the county as far as I can see. The County of Orange just laid updated its guidance today and masks are still the word.

From talking to cast members, there is no chance any shows will be back by then. They haven't started bringing back any of those cast members yet. What I would expect is for Disneyland to up the capacity the moment they can. They went from 25% to 35% in a day and sold out the reservations in a day. I would assume some similar sort of leap in capacity after June 15th.

If you are asking about ticket tiers for single day tickets, calendars are released through the end of June.
Ticket tiers are likely to continue
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/park-availability/

1-day ticket tiers have been around since February 2016 (when they were called value, regular, and peak) and with the current number structure since February 2020 so definitely likely to continue. They aren't a result of the current registration required rule.

Also I assume capacity is always full at 35% no matter the day. I would always avoid weekends but now maybe there won’t be a difference. Yes definitely start DL in the morning. Wait times seem to be really long. I will go with open mind never waited longer than 15 min for any ride with fast passes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter