Any designs for Universal Studio's Wizarding World of Harry Potter

mcraft17

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW in October and making a stop at Islands of Adventure to go to the Harry Potter land since my dd is a huge fan! Would love to make her a shirt to wear that day. It doesn't have to have her name but if you want her name is Emily. Thanks!!

We are going to WDW in October and making a stop at Islands of Adventure to go to the Harry Potter land since my dd is a huge fan! Would love to make her a shirt to wear that day. It doesn't have to have her name but if you want her name is Emily. Thanks!!

It's not much, I threw it together really quick. Here is a quick bump up for you. :goodvibes

Here are a few that I threw together. Please don't quote the images at it takes up bandwidth that I can't delete. Thanks.

DELETED MY IMAGES TO MAKE ROOM IN MY PHOTOBUCKET. BUT YOU CAN FIND THEM IN MY 4SHARED FILE IN THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE. THEN LOOK IN THE T-SHIRT FILE.

Here is a link to a great image of the map of Wizarding World...it would look good on a t-shirt:
http://www.mayhemnetworks.net/blog/...izarding-world-of-harry-potter-theme-park.bmp

Here it is with photobucket for you. :)

EmmaHPIOA.jpg

Okay...I'm pretty proud of these two. I took a picture of wizarding world and turned it into a globe. :goodvibes First try making a globe of a picture. Please don't quote the images. Thanks!

DELETED MY IMAGES TO MAKE ROOM IN MY PHOTOBUCKET. BUT YOU CAN FIND THEM IN MY 4SHARED FILE IN THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE. THEN LOOK IN THE T-SHIRT FILE.

Still having fun playing around with this one. I thought it would be fun to give it a 3-d effect like the sphere is flying off the shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter