• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any deals on ticket prices ?

PANINAS1

Earning My Ears
I have already spent a ton of money on Disney tix for our trip at the end of jan. Teenage daughter is begging to go to Universal for a day (that's all the time we have free) There are 7 of us, (4 adults 3 kids) Any discounts on tix? Thanks in advance!:bounce:

I know you can get a AAA discount on one day passes...usually it's a better deal if you buy it in advance at the AAA office...a one day pass is $43.75 at AAA versus $48 (I'm just quoting this from this month's going places)

You're going to wish you spent more than a day at Universal...which park will you choose??? (the Studios or IOA?)

For $89 you can have 7 days unlimited access...FYI

Karen

Please tell me about the $89 deal !!?? Thanks.

Hi Doodle...
I just posted a thread about this a few days ago...but basically you get unlimited admission to the Studios, IOA, and Citywalk for 7 consecutive days with this $89. pass...you can only purchase it in person at the parks and it must be purchased by Jan.31st and the last day must be used by Feb.28th...

Other than that, the $99 AAA South deal is the one to get in on, but also must be purchased by Jan. 31st...and activated by Feb.

Karen

Has anyone been able to get the $99.00 AP from a non AAA south office? I know someone posted about calling a AAA south office and billing to the credit card. We are going to Universal and the Portofino from 2/9 - 2/20. Our old AP is expired and it pays to just get another one at those prices. I would hate to miss out on this deal because I live in NJ. It costs us more to get there. I went to the AAA south website and it does say purchase through 1/31 but I didn't try contacting them or my AAA office yet because of the holiday weekend. Any info would be appreciated.
Patti
Wilderness Lodge/Vero Beach 2/99
Beach Club/Portofino 2/00
Portofino 2/00
Portofino 2/01
PS I am in for Molokai meet. Keep us posted. I think we should all try to get on one float for Mardis Gras. My kids and I have done it the past couple of years and it is a highlight.

Patti,
Universal will honor the AAA price on renewals...so call the Universal passholder line and tell them you want to renew at that price...others have done it, no problem.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter