• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any countdown clock available?

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
I'm not sure this is the right board for this question but here goes.

Earlier this year, I saw a countdown clock in the signature of someone's post. You know, something that says "X" number of days until WDW.

Does anyone know where I can get one?
It would be nice if there was a little screen icon that would show the days and hours until our next trip.

Hi again,
Forget my last post. Try this and you will find it. Search the web for Pete Warners unofficial Disney guide. On left of screen find community/misc. you will then find countdown central. Have fun!:D

Or, if you have a spreadsheet on your computer you can make your own.

Pick any cell and type in: =TODAY() [example cell: E5]

Pick another cell and type in the target date for arrival, etc. [example cell E7]

Pick another cell and create the formula: =(target cell-today cell) [example: =(E&-E5)]

Thanks. I actually use a spreadsheet for my calendar at work.
206 days to go. Wow, that's a long time.

OK, so I went to the link, downloaded the thing, now what?!? Where's my countdown clock??

:confused:

There is a thread on the technical board called "get your countdown timers here" or something like that. Very detailed instructions and very easy to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter