Any common factors among Disneyland lovers?

What do you do?

• Stay at home mom?

• Work from home?

• Professional outside of home?

• Retired?

• Unemployed?

• Student?

• Other?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whoah whoah whoah. Who are the other 4 students on these boards??? I'm a high school graduate (as of a couple days ago) and going to be a college student in the fall! :thumbsup2

I am working professional and Dad to three spoiled girls (and a spoiled wife). There are many reasons why I love going to Disneyland but I think the biggest reason is because I've never seen my girls smile and have as much fun as when they're at DL. To me, those times are priceless.

Very, very sweet! Makes me teary eyed!

I work full time outside the home. My parents took us to DL for the first time in 1989. We had a ball but were raised somewhat sheltered, so we didn't ride alot of the rides because we were too scared. My Aunt is a Disneyland nut, she invited us to go with her in October of 2007. We have been back four times since then and are planning our fifth. My sister and I can talkand daydream about DL all day long! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter