Any Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life update? When opening?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard any updates on when Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life will open at DS? Trying to plan our days for our Dec 11-18 trip before I purchase our park tickets and schedule days.

Thanks

Just saw opening date of Nov 18th. Didn't say when tickets would go on sale or the performance dates.

Tickets are on sale now for at least December and January. I didn’t look any further .

I'm on hold witht them now. Tried doing online and they are having computer problems. It charged me twice. Trying to fix and get tickets.

Open for tix now, sign up and you ll get tix. Otherwise open to public on 20th

Show on 11/19 is reserved for D23 members. Love the special attention but with this and Very Merry After-Hours, they are killing my bank account. Lol

I'm so excited I almost can't stand it! I ❤ EVERY Cirque show I've ever seen (it's now at least 7) and I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this one. I was able to snag my tickets tonight (I'm a member of Cirque Club) for an upcoming trip in January.

Good luck everyone in getting the tickets for the dates/times you want.

I'm so excited I almost can't stand it! I ❤ EVERY Cirque show I've ever seen (it's now at least 7) and I've been not-so-patiently waiting for this one. I was able to snag my tickets tonight (I'm a member of Cirque Club) for an upcoming trip in January.

Good luck everyone in getting the tickets for the dates/times you want.

Same !!!! Snagged tix today for Christmas night !!!

We are wanting to go to this but for us it is close to the same price as going to the parks for an additional day what are your thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter