Any chance of the Fantasmic dessert party returning?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
Years ago I purchased a Fantasmic dessert party for the family. I cannot remember what it was called. You got a drink and a pre packaged box of goodies at a really reasonable price. Plus seats to Fantasmic .
I really wish they would offer this again.

Years ago I purchased a Fantasmic dessert party for the family. I cannot remember what it was called. You got a drink and a pre packaged box of goodies at a really reasonable price. Plus seats to Fantasmic .

This was at DLR, correct? Then no, they have dining packages without seats now.

Same. We did this as well.
Been hoping for this to return for our August trip.

What do you mean? dining packages include seats in a certain area.

Again, if we are talking about Disneyland, only River Belle Terrace provides seating and those are the same seats at the table you eat at.

There are places on the ground to sit at for other dining packages. Blue Bayou used to provide seat cushions but when I was there to see Fantasmic in December or maybe it was January, we met people who ate at BB who reported seat cushions are no longer provided.

Years ago, Disneyland had a dessert package where you got an actual seat in a specific area, packaged desserts, and unlimited soft drinks. You still had to line up an hour or so before check in to get a front row seat in that area, which we did twice since our whole party is short.

For WDW, no word about then returning.

I was referring to the dessert party in WDW for Fantasmic, not the dining option. Same premise as the DL version- Separate seating area, a box of prepackaged dessert/snacks and a drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter