Any chance of getting an Annual Pass?

JenniferYoung44

Mouseketeer
I know there's been a halt on buying Annual passes, but I also know it the past DVC MS can sometimes make magic happen for DVC members. We have two trips coming up and we let our passes lapse since we couldn't go last year. Just wondering if there have been any reports of success. It really sucks to own enough points to go multiple times per year and not have the option for an AP.

I know there's been a halt on buying Annual passes, but I also know it the past DVC MS can sometimes make magic happen for DVC members. We have two trips coming up and we let our passes lapse since we couldn't go last year. Just wondering if there have been any reports of success. It really sucks to own enough points to go multiple times per year and not have the option for an AP.

sadly Disney has made it clear that they don’t care about dvc members. Good luck thou

The division that sells APs has still not yet resumed sales for anyone so until they do, MS has no way to sell them.

It’s marathon weekend. I’d give them a couple more weeks before I give up hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter