• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any chance of a summer stay at HHI @ 7 months?

MooseBucks

Living the Dream
Looks like currently the 1 bedroom and Studio options are not able to be booked due to the 1st day of the 7 month timeline being sold out...Any chance this changes and I can book a stay?

Summer is the HH high demand season. Its major problem is that studios and 1BRs are far more difficult to get than 2BRs because there are 76 dedicated 2BRs but only 21 2BR lock-offs providing the possibility of a studio or 1BR. Nevertheless, openings of previously unopened days do sometimes occur and wait listing may work.

Last edited:

Thanks! I’m not particular about month so that would be great. I’m going to keep stalking daily.

Just be aware that one of the reasons that August, particularly the first part, can be somewhat easier to get than prior times of summer is because that is often the time of the invasion of the jellyfish, where huge numbers of them come very close to shore.

^ I knew there was a reason, but wasn’t sure. Still, the area is so special, I think I would go when I could, just to try it.

Our first visit there was on a Disney CC deal, and it was over Halloween weekend many years ago. Not swimming weather particularly, but the cast members, the food and beauty of the area have enticed us to go back almost yearly.

I find waitlisting at HH is very hard. I needed a Monday night in March 2021. Missed booking it by minutes. Got on the waitlist for the 1 night and finally got it after 3 months. Waitlist in wdw happen easier because of the multiple resorts and rippling effect once someone else gets a waitlist. For HH, you only get a waitlist if someone cancels. I knew I had to be high on the list since I missed out by minutes and pretty much given up. Yes, getting a room in the summer is hard. Been trying to get a 2 bedroom this week and I’m not fast enough.

Just be aware that one of the reasons that August, particularly the first part, can be somewhat easier to get than prior times of summer is because that is often the time of the invasion of the jellyfish, where huge numbers of them come very close to shore.

Thank you for that info because not being able to swim would make the kiddos heartbroken. I was thankfully able to get a reservation for June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter