Any Central New Yorkers In This Formum?

Gregsb

Earning My Ears
We were just wondering if there are any other DVC members in this forum that are from the Central New York area.

Greg and Sherry

not from Central NY, but Rochester, NY.

We have a couple members on the Rochester Disney Fans group (check my signature) from the Syracuse area. One of them is ScottWDW the power behind the http://pscalculator.net/

We are planning on having a get together before a Rochester Amerks/Syracuse Crunch game this winter.

Also I know Old Kicker is from Syracuse, but not sure if he is a regular in this forum.

Mike

We live in Minnesota, but lived in Utica for 4 years. I really miss all the great sights and history of the area. We went back a couple years ago for the BB Hall of fame induction, and go to visit our old haunts.

Right back at ya' Greg and Sherry!!!

We're in your back yard and I'll bet since NY still holds the record for the largest amount of members there are others here as well!!!

Where is your home resort??

Used to live in Liverpool, New York back in the mid 1980's, but we got a pardon.:snooty:

checking in here. A little town called Rotterdam Junction, along the canal at Lock 9.Home resort is - 10 years of wonderful memories at OKW

We're new owners at SSR. Just bought in at 200 points, and I am (hope hubby doesn't see this) anticipating an OKW resale in the future.

We are living just outside of Binghamton in IBM country.

~Leigh

Hi there! We're in Baldwinsville and own at the Boardwalk. Nice to see so many CNYers!:D

I'm not a DVC owner but live near hulagirl in Baldwinsville. From time to time we do have DIS meets and if you are interested in coming, send me a PM and I'll add you to my email list.

Western NY'er here but grew up in CNY. (about 70 miles east of Syracuse) I promise to "toot" when I drive through on my way to my parent's house

:wave2:

Originally posted by chilldog
How's Weedsport NY, Is that CNY enough for you.

Hey, I was at the Jordan Fall Festival a couple of weeks ago. Been to many racing night at the ol'Weedsport Speedway. :teeth:

Scottwdw

I don't live in NY, we are from NJ but I thought this was a good place to ask you New Yorkers a question. My older daughter is very interested in Marist College in Poughkeepsie. We are curious about the surrounding area ,should she decide to attend in Sept. Most importantly, which airport will be closest if she needs to fly directly to our OKW home? Any thoughts will be appreciated.

:wave: We are also from the binghamton area, a little town called greene:wave2: , our other home is vwl.

We're from Rome, NY. We bought our Shetland Sheepdog - Maggie May, from a private breeder in Greene in 1999. We'll be at my son's home resort, Boardwalk Villas in exactly 63 days. This will be our grandson's first trip (he's 4 months) and we're very excited!:wave2:

Wow - I didn't expect to see so many Central New Yorkers...and a few in Liverpool specifically!

Scott, please add us to your DIS meet email list. I've attended many DIS meets (mainly the DC/MD/VA/NC ones which took place over the last few years) and am looking forward to meeting new friends here.

We just moved to Liverpool this past summer. It's my first time living so far north, although DH grew up here and still has most of his family here.

Our DVC homes are Hilton Head and VWL.

Southern Tier Here: Campbell which is between Bath and Corning. Home resorts at OKW,HH and BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter