Any Car Seat Suggestions?

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
We are traveling with our 3 kids, 1, 21/2 & 5. We will definately have the baby's car seat with us for the plane (he's got a ticket) but for the girls I just don't know. I really don't want to be lugging their seats thru the airport, but I HATE to pay the exhorbitant fees. (Almost $100.00) My DH says we just buy them when we get there (we are using a limo from the airport) I think I could use the grocery stop as a car seat stop? After the trip we would then donate them to a charity.. But again, I 'll have to do some calling around to see if any organization would be willing to come pick them up..Oh there's got to be an easier way. Any ideas? I'de rather donate them thean pay the ransom!!!

Thanks,

Laura

We used Tiffany Towncar (a van, not a limo) for our January trip. Our 2 youngest were 21 months and 3 at the time. Tiffany provided carseats for them at no additional charge - we just made the arrangements when we booked the service.

Hope this helps-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter