Any Bojangles’ Near You?

The biscuits are so yummy when fresh! Probably ten million calories, but very good.

I have one about 15 minutes away. Love their biscuits! I wish I could make them like that at home.

If you want to talk salty, Zaxby’s gets my vote for saltiest chicken. I can no longer eat there.
It may well vary by location/franchise owner. We have a Zaxby's around the corner. I'm not a huge fan of their food, but I can eat it, at least. I don't recall it ever being overly salty. My kids are mad for Chick-Fil-A, but if I'm choosing, I take Smithfield's every time. Hardee's actually makes good bone-in chicken, but not every Hardee's has it. Not even every Hardee's in our city has it.

It's kind of funny, I used to make good fried chicken--I thought. Then, I moved South. Now I'd be embarrassed to serve my fried chicken to anyone. I told this to my sister, and she said, "But you make good fried chicken!" I said, "Yeah, I used to think so, too!"

I am in Northern Virginia (Herndon, Reston, Fairfax area) and there is one in Sterling close to the Costco.

There's one about 5 minutes from my house. I literally can't eat their food, it's so salty. They use the word "Seasoned", but really what they mean is there's a ton of salt in it.

I don't have the same problem at Chick-Fil-A, KFC, or any other fast food chain (although I rarely eat at any of them). Bojangles, if I put it in my mouth, I have to spit it out.
Technically, that is what chefs mean when they say season the food. Seasoning is using salt and pepper, maybe some garlic powder. The rest that you maybe would use are spices.

And we've eaten Bojangles once on vacation. It was like Chick-fil-a, meh, it's chicken...

It's nothing to write home about. They've been around me all my life and it's the last place on my list that I ever go to. I don't really know why, other than it's just not memorable, even for fast food.

Nope. I live in a fast food chain desert. We've only just started getting Chick-fil-A and Popeye's.

A recent article stated Bojangles’ was going to expand into my state. Have you ever been to one? If so, how was your experience and what is your opinion of the food there?

Thanks. Doing some investigative work before they arrive!
Very popular in SC! Just ate there this morning for breakfast. BO Time!

Think they are mostly in the SE but like most fast food places have ambitions to spread across the country. Whether or not that happens is yet to be seen. Most end up competing against all of the other existing fast food brands.

We do not. But I was in TN last weekend, and drove by one both Sat and Sun during breakfast hours, and the drivethru line was all the way around the building, so I figured there must have been something good inside.

There are two "near" me (within 10 miles of my house). I don't like them but just because they don't offer a grilled or non-fried alternative and I don't eat fried food. I get the reason they only serve fried, I guess, it is the south and fried food is our native food. We went by a few weeks ago, I wasn't eating and hubby likes their chicken and they were out of legs and only had two thighs left. We drove on around to Arby's instead.

Yep! We live in NC where Bojangles originated. We like it, but really like their breakfast more than their chicken. Bo Rounds are AMAZING!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter