any advise for making PS ressies w/out Jan. schedules?

deba

Mouseketeer
Do any of you veterans have any suggestions for me? Three of us are going to wdw for my dds college graduation. We are going in Jan. because we are not much for the heat and crowds in May & June, and all she'll have left after this semester is her student teaching. I want to make ps ressies for CG during the fireworks one evening, which will mean MK on that day, and then plan the rest of the week around that. We won't be there for a weekend. The schedule doesn't seem to be out yet for the fireworks in Jan., but I'm within the 90 days for making PS ressies. I'm stuck! I'm afraid CG will be booked for fireworks times by the time the schedule is released. Also, I need to make other ressies, but it all stems on what day we'll be where, which is determined by this one thing! HELP!!:wave2:

Look at the projected hours for January on this website. (Start fishing around in the Parks info!). If you really want to eat at the CG, make a PS near the closing time for MK and hope that you will either be able to see the fireworks prior to or during your dinner!

And for another option - eat at 'Ohana and see the fireworks from the Poly beach, Mai Tai in hand!!!!

The whole thing's a crap shoot. Best of luck!

I have the projected, very probable closing times to go by, but I don't know what nights they have the fireworks in Jan. It's my understanding that they don't have them every night during the week that time of the year. Thanks for your imput.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter