• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

any advice for 1st time UK family trip to DL

Tikki-Tikki

Earning My Ears
Hi

well we`ve done WDW a few times now, and really want to do DL, its not easy finding the right info, such as, where to stay, which airport how long to stay etc....., we want to do 2 weeks and visit knotts berry, universal as well, should we stay near disney or more central to all the attractions or stay 1 week near disney and 1 week near universal, how does theanaheim area compare to orlando? is there an abundance of buffet restaurants, shops and malls? or are we talking totally different

sorry about all the questions, i just dont know where to start, i know WDW so well, its like starting all over!, we`ll probably use virgin london to LAx as that seems to be the only direct route.

huge thanks for answering just one of my many questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter