Any Adults W/out Kids Going on the Fantasy Cruise April 15-23?

Arielfan98

DIS Veteran
Due to unforeseeable reasons, I didn't have time to reserve any of the typical "adults only" activities (ie. wine tasting event) so everything is sold out. Heck, I don't care for beer, but I would have booked that tasting event if it were the last one available. Only options left are Palo or Remy dinner which I may consider doing solo, but would prefer to do with a pal. I'm a 26 yo female, but I don't mind hanging around with someone younger as long as you're 21+ or someone older/couples. I'll be traveling with my family who are not big on socializing or drinking.
If anyone is going on this cruise and would like to meet up, please drop a comment or feel free to dm me. I'm also open to suggestions if anyone has any for adults to do that don't require reservations. Also, what is the likelihood someone might cancel a reservation and I could possibly snag one? Thanks!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. There does not seem to be a thread for this cruise yet. Would you like to make this the official cruise meet thread? I can then add it to the directory for you and your fellow cruisers will find you there.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. There does not seem to be a thread for this cruise yet. Would you like to make this the official cruise meet thread? I can then add it to the directory for you and your fellow cruisers will find you there.
Sure thank you!

Folks cancel all the time, but as others have said its worth checking once you are onboard for available tastings. Up until a few days ago we had a Mojito tasting one day and champagne on day 6 available.

I'd also recommend showing up to trivia times and see if a group wouldn't mind you joining in. Seems like the same folks go to many of them, so if you find a group once you may be able to join them again.

Cove Cafe is a good place to chat with folks also in the afternoons if you are a coffee drinker, I frequently have little short conversations with the staff and other guests ordering there while I wait. Just like in the parks its pretty easy to find someone to chit chat with since we all have at least similar hobbies, clearly... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter