Any adult DIS meets planned between May 15 and 23?

Pig Pen

To all who have come to this happy place...welcome
Eva's Drinks Around the World sounds like so much fun! Unfortunately, it's scheduled just days before we arrive. Anything else planned between May 15 and May 23?

I will be there 5/19 thru 5/28. I'd love to meet you. I'll be at the Dolphin.

That would be great...schmoozing with a mod....la di da!

I am a compulsive planner, but I have been fairly loose with my schedule this time. The only thing I know for certain during the time you are there is our Illuminations cruise on May 20 (shared with other Disers, thanks to these boards).

Our flight leaves 6:00 pm on 5/23.

So, why don't we plan a meeting spot and if others want to come....great!

Hello,

I'll also be at WDW from 5/19 thru 5/29, staying at Coronado Springs. I'd certainly be willing to stop by a meet if one is planned.

Take care,

Bill (36 days to go to my next adventure)

A friend and I will be at WDW 5/16-5/25 and plan on an afternoon at WS drinking and snacking around the world, we would love to meet up with fellow DISers. We are on a flexible schedule and pretty much any day other than the 16 th and 25th are open. The more the merrier!

Hello,

If you set a date for the Epcot pub crawl ( I think thats what you call it!!), let me know. I'll try to make it. I like the Becks beer stand at Germany for a frosty libation to watch Illuminations with myself.

Just let me know before 5/19, because once I'm down there, I won't have computer access.

Take care,

Bill

I'll be in the Adventurers Club any night between May 10-13 and May 22-26.

I don't tend to wear anything readily identifiable, though...

So, who will choose the date and time?

By the way, LOL @ Pig Pen, "schmoozing with a Mod." That is too funny.

Yes, I'm important, yessireebob, that's me :rolleyes: LOL LOL LOL

We are taking an Illuminations Cruise that evening and planned on eating a late lunch (3:00 or so) someplace in Epcot, then hanging out for awhile until the cruise.

How about meeting at 4:30 and visiting a couple countries (including Germany, MajorWoody) and sampling either some brew or some sweets ?

Can anyone suggest a good place to meet?

We usually begin at Canada and work our way around that way. I have met up with a group near the beaver tail kiosk in Canada and we have also met up at the Rose and Crown.

I suppose it just depends on where you want to begin the pub crawl and that would probably depend on where you enter the World Showcase. If you are entering through the International Gateway Rose and Crown is closest. If you enter through future world, Canada is closest.

How about 4:30 pm at the Beaver Tail kiosk in Canada? I will save some tummy room.

After 5 days of just me and DH together we will welcome some "outside" company.

Should we post the meeting time/place as its own thread?

I just realized I picked on MajorWoody on another thread and he might be meeting up with us!!!

Go to the trip reports - his one day trip in November - it's hilarious!

Hope to see you in May!

Hello,

So the 20th, at 4:30pm at the Beaver Tail stand? I was originally going to drive to Daytona with my daughter that day, but we can put it off till Wednesday, so it's not a problem.

If thats good with everyone, you can count me in.

Take care,

Bill

I will be at WDW on May 20 and will try and make it if I can.

MajorWoody is in!

No blue lights on the NY thruway....please!

I love Major Woody's trip reports. Haven't read the newest one yet, though.

Okay, I will try to remember 5/20 @ 4:30 at the Beaver Tail Kiosk in Canada.

You could start a thread especially for this meet, Pig Pen. You could even start one on the CB if you would like.

Katholyn

Aw, shoot! I'll be getting on a plane bound for home just about an hour before y'all meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter