Anxiously Awaiting November Hours Thread!

Me too....I am hoping the hours are posted before we have to make our ADR's as well. We are going Nov 1st to Nov 7th. Anyone else going the same week as us?? if so, how are the crowds this week? we usually go in february so not sure what to expect for the first week of November.

My 90 day date is August 5th...what are the chances the hours will be posted by then?

I am curious about Fantasmic! and need to plan my ADRs too! :surfweb:

Me too....I am hoping the hours are posted before we have to make our ADR's as well. We are going Nov 1st to Nov 7th. Anyone else going the same week as us?? if so, how are the crowds this week? we usually go in february so not sure what to expect for the first week of November.

We'll probably be entering as you are exiting, as we arrive on the 7th. The crowd calendar is listing 5's and 6's out of 10 for Nov. 1-5, then 9 out of 10 for Nov 6 & 7.

We'll probably be entering as you are exiting, as we arrive on the 7th. The crowd calendar is listing 5's and 6's out of 10 for Nov. 1-5, then 9 out of 10 for Nov 6 & 7.

Thank you :thumbsup2 We were thinking of doing Universal the end of the week since its usually much slower than Disney so I think that pretty much decides it for me....thanks again:goodvibes

Right here waiting too....our first trip will be Nov 6th-13th. I am hoping since free dining is over by then that the crowds will not be horrible...**fingers crossed**

Is it a ritual that we have to start one of these threads for everymoth of the year?

This is annoying for me LOL. My trip is halfway in October and halfway in November (Oct 28 - Nov 5th). So my ADR booking date is July 30th. I wont have any November park hours by then. Ugh! I'm going to be doing this blindly!

Count me in too!!!! imPatiently waiting! :rolleyes1

I wish it went back to 180 days... that was the best!

I have planned my ADR's already, based on last year's TGM... just waiting for the hours to come out, so I can confirm and/or tweak our plans...!

My date is Aug. 16th for my adrs. Surely it will be up by then. I kind of thought the week I was going 11-14thru 11-20, would be not very crowded. But when I looked at last years hours, for Nov., I noticed that Fantasmic was almost every night, like it is going to be a crowded time. What do you guy's think. P.S. as soon as Nov. is posted, someone give out a big scream. Thanks

My date is Aug. 16th for my adrs. Surely it will be up by then. I kind of thought the week I was going 11-14thru 11-20, would be not very crowded. But when I looked at last years hours, for Nov., I noticed that Fantasmic was almost every night, like it is going to be a crowded time. What do you guy's think. P.S. as soon as Nov. is posted, someone give out a big scream. Thanks

They did F! daily all year thru until January of this year. I don't think that has anything to do at this time with how busy the week we're going will be. I can almost guarantee when the November calendar comes out, F! will be on maybe 3 times max.

We're going Nov 29-Dec 5th, so I'm going to plan blindly for my Dec ADR's - my 90 day mark is Aug 31st :cool1:

Count me in as anxiously awaiting, but I'm just glad to see it's finally time for the "Waiting for Nov hours" thread!!!!!;)

:surfweb: Waiting with ya! Going Nov. 14-21 and still deciding on hoppers or not but want to see the hours before confirming anything :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter