Anxious about Gringotts? Try it!!!

As someone who has sat out tons of rides through the years, I offer this advice if you’re prone to motion sickness...TRY IT! I had no ill effects at all, and my only disappointment was that the ride ended too soon!!

Pop a Dramamine and breath!! Can’t wait to do it again! Ymmv, but it’s definitely worth a try!

When we went in May, my dad sat out and I so wish he didnt. He loves Harry Potter but isn't big on thrill rides, and somewhere in the park it was described as a "roller coaster" so that was a red flag to him. I told him he would have enjoyed it but by the time we got out, the line was outsane. Really a tame, yet really awesome ride that anyone can enjoy.

What I do when someone around is afraid of rides, is showing them on YouTube and explaining everything. That really helps in my opinion.

Escape from Gringotts is hands down the best mix of 3d effects and real life experience I have ever encountered. Just a phenomenal ride. Even the queue is awesome. Love this ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter