• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anthem of the Seas

gracie1

DIS Veteran
Has anyone prebooked for the new Anthem of the Seas that will start sailing 2015? I just booked tonight for the 3 night cruise to nowhere to try it out! Very excited for this ship!!

Has anyone prebooked for the new Anthem of the Seas that will start sailing 2015? I just booked tonight for the 3 night cruise to nowhere to try it out! Very excited for this ship!!

yep. on the 12/12/15 sailing. not sold on dynamic dining, but i'm sailing on quantum on 1/3/15, so that will give me a chance to try it out. very excited to be sailing out of NJ - 4 hr drive vs 17 to ft lauderdale!

Yes, we are booked on the Quantum for spring break 2015, and the Anthem for New Years 2016. We are excited and hoping that it works well to save us some time and money driving to Port Canaveral for Disney cruises.

I am also a little worried about the dynamic dining. I like the concept, but there booking system seems to have issues. Originally, we were not able to get anything but their formal dining room most nights, but I think it has been worked out now. I would keep your eye open for when they open the dining for the Anthem (probably early fall). We got an email telling us the Quantum was open for booking.

I am hoping either Quantum or Anthem will be sailing from a US port in the Summer or 2016. I would book in a flash!

I would bet that Cape Liberty will have at least one of the new boats for summer 2016. Royal is putting a new Quantum and Oasis class ship in service for Spring 2016, so my guess is the new Oasis will stay in Europe for 2016, and either the new Quantum or Anthem will be based out of Cape Liberty with the other going to Port Everglades.

yep. on the 12/12/15 sailing. not sold on dynamic dining, but i'm sailing on quantum on 1/3/15, so that will give me a chance to try it out. very excited to be sailing out of NJ - 4 hr drive vs 17 to ft lauderdale!

We are booked on this one as well. Had no trouble getting dynamic dining times.

I would bet that Cape Liberty will have at least one of the new boats for summer 2016. Royal is putting a new Quantum and Oasis class ship in service for Spring 2016, so my guess is the new Oasis will stay in Europe for 2016, and either the new Quantum or Anthem will be based out of Cape Liberty with the other going to Port Everglades.

Quantum class in Bayonne during the Summer probably depends on if Bermuda gets their act together and dredges so that the ship can go there. If it's not ready for 2016, Royal will probably need to do another ship swap.

We are booked on this one as well. Had no trouble getting dynamic dining times.

Awesome! The roll call threads on cruise critic are very sparse (somehow we ended up with two for the 12/12 sailing, and on each one there's only me and one other person), so I'm glad to know someone else is going. ;)

Last time I tried to book dining it wouldn't let me - the website said it wasn't available yet. I'm not going to sweat it, as I'm staying concierge so I'm sure they will get me where I want to be....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter