• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another year, and again, a Very Merry Christmas

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I posted this similar thought in years past, and thought it a nice photo and song then, and now again, can't say it better. So, here it is again

ChristmasGreetingDIS.jpg

Oh Holy Night---(click for sound)

Wishing everyone here a very Merry and Blessed Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and whatever celebrations of the Season you and family may celebrate.

Marie and Dan,
Natalie, Ken, Jeremy and Christopher, Vince, Katlyn and Keegan

(And hopefully, with prayers, another little grand child, due in June with Katlyn and Vince, will be here to wish a Merry and Blessed Christmas next year along with the rest of the family.)

And the same to you and yours, Dan! :santa:

Also, many thanks - and I hope you're feeling better now..:hug:

Merry Christmas, Dan & family and to all my DIS friends! :goodvibes

TC :cool1:

Merry Christmas:santa: to you and yours Dan!!!

Hoping everyone on the DIS has a wonderful holiday season, and a great 2011!

Hi Dan & Happy Christmas:santa: Enjoy the time with your family:goodvibes

Merry Christmas Dan! :santa: The softly falling snow is just, well....so Norman Rockwell today, absolutely beautiful, like your post.
All the best for 2011! :goodvibes

Thanks, Dan. Merry Christmas to you also! It was nice meeting you leaving the boat at the International Gateway on Dec. 9. My daughter had just arrived from Hawaii (24 hr. trip) and needed to purchase the annual pass. Hopefully, we'll be there Dec. 2011.

Dan

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family:santa:

It was nice meeting you!!

Merry Christmas Dan! Hope the New Year treats you and your family well. Hugs.

Have a very Merry Christmas Dan!

We're hoping for a bit of that Chicago snow in Atlanta tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to you and the family Dan, and a very Happy New Year too.

Sending good thoughts to Vince and Katlyn

Back at ya' Dan! Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to you and your family, and to all my fellow DIS'ers.

Thanks everyone, for your good wishes also.

....Also, many thanks - and I hope you're feeling better now..:hug:
All better now, C.Ann, thanks. Those Z-paks work wonders.

Thanks, Dan. Merry Christmas to you also! It was nice meeting you leaving the boat at the International Gateway on Dec. 9. My daughter had just arrived from Hawaii (24 hr. trip) and needed to purchase the annual pass. Hopefully, we'll be there Dec. 2011.
And nice meeting you too, along with your daughter, Wis2InTink.

Dan

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family:santa:

It was nice meeting you!!
And Maryann, very nice to finally meet you, and your hubby also.

thanks for always posting something so appropriate for Christmas. I hope you and Marie, and the kids and grandkids all have a wonderful day. May God Bless you all with Peace, Joy, Goodwill, and Love
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter