• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another wristband question

bmwdw

Earning My Ears
We are currently planning a future trip to Aulani. I remember wristbands from the last time we went but have forgotten the process to get one. Does each person have to show a room key including children or just the adults with the children? My youngest won't be able to keep up with a key and I am wondering if I will need to be keeping up with his key as well as mine. TIA

They give you as many room keys as you need, either chargeable or no value then you need this key to get your wristband daily. On our visits we pretty much all went together each morning with 1 room key to get our wristbands. Every morning they would ask how many wristbands to then check it against the computer.

We never gave our 2 youngest kids room keys - we had 2 chargeable for the parents then 1 plain key just in case for the teen.

They give you as many room keys as you need, either chargeable or no value then you need this key to get your wristband daily. On our visits we pretty much all went together each morning with 1 room key to get our wristbands. Every morning they would ask how many wristbands to then check it against the computer.

We never gave our 2 youngest kids room keys - we had 2 chargeable for the parents then 1 plain key just in case for the teen.
Thank you for your reply

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter