Another way to help GKTW

MM32830

DIS Veteran
On Monday, March 21, approximately 425 Perkins restaurants across the country, including many in the Central Florida area, will be offering guests made from scratch buttermilk pancakes for free. In return, Perkins requests that guests consider making a donation of any amount to benefit Give Kids The World.

This isn't a "gimmick" by Perkins to get additional traffic in their restaurants.

Perkins has supported GKTW for almost 20 years by serving more than 200,000 free meals each year at the 200 seat Gingerbread House Restaurant at the GKTW Village. You'll also find coin boxes in the lobbies at most Perkins Restaurants to collect spare change that is donated to GKTW.

I didn't know that Perkins was such an active supporter of GKTW until the article in the news.

I do not work for Perkins and have no connection with them whatsoever (except that I've eaten there before).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter