• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

another stroller question

M

mom of girls

Does just turned 6 DD need a stroller? She doesn't use a stroller for neighborhood walks or shopping. She is small and light. We have been trying to develop her independence and ability to do for herself. (She was the first grandchild and great grandchild on both sides and has been, in her parents' opinion, over-doted upon). We will definitely take our combi stroller - easy to use 7lbs - for the the 2 yr old. Should I bring the Maclaren daytripper for the 6yr old? Advice and insight will be appreciated.

if she can do the mall on her own, i wouldnt bother with the stroller. when our son was 6 he walked all but one day and we rented a stroller for him in the afternoon. piece of cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter