Another split stay question...

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We have Counter service plan for three nights, then we go to another hotel, the Poly. We hope to use the last meal at the Pepper Market for dinner on moving day. Do we have to wait until after dinner to check into Poly?

Thank you.

We have Counter service plan for three nights, then we go to another hotel, the Poly. We hope to use the last meal at the Pepper Market for dinner on moving day. Do we have to wait until after dinner to check into Poly?

Thank you.

You shouldn't, but get a print out at your first resort as you're leaving as to what you still have just so you have a paper trail.

You shouldn't, but get a print out at your first resort as you're leaving as to what you still have just so you have a paper trail.
Thank you, we will. We do not plan to go to a park on moving day. Just want to relax at Poly.

You’ll be fine. We had credits left when we checked out of AoA and used the leftover credits at POFQ that night for dinner and chocolates in the gift shop...you have until midnight on checkout day to use them all up. Enjoy!

Edited to clarify that we used them AFTER checking into POFQ.

I just looked at the review for The Polite Pig, and I think that’s where we will head that night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter