Another reason to "Dream"

trishy

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
We just got the most wonderful email from Cathy at Dreams Unlimited in which she shared her trip experience on the Western 7 day itinerary. This email including her personal experience as well as tips for future cruisers. This was such a sweet touch to already great service from this travel company. So, if you are hesitant about choosing a travel agent, here is yet another excuse to choose Dreams Unlimited.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way a paid endorsement or advertisement for said Travel Agency/DISboard Sponsor. I am not an actor and have received no payment in relation to above statements. These are mere reflections of a personal experience from one happy customer to potentially many other happy customers. For further information contact OP (like that abbreviation - thanks guys) directly through PM (another cool one!).

trishy, the "non-existent" check, is in the mail!! ;) :p :smooth:

Cathy

Here's one more "un paid-non-actor" vouching for the special touches of Dreams and Cathy in particular. I really appreciate that "extra mile" that she goes...and this email was only one example. So if Cathy has a supervisor...heh hmm, I think she deserves a BIG raise, or a free cruise at least! LOL
How about it?;) :bounce::bounce:

Lisa

I too recommend dreams and really enjoyed the trip report...it brought back wonderful memories of our previous Western and built up my anticipation for the one we'll be doing in January. We are currently holding 9 DCL ressies with DU, so you know we must like them!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Another major endorsement for Dreams. I got the e-mail from Cathy as well even though my agent at Dreams is Donna. Just shows how much they care about their customers - information and expertise is shared.

I love the service I get from Dreams!

A great big thank you to Cathy and the rest of the folks at Dreams!

We have used "Dreams" for the last two cruises and even transferred to them after rebooking on board last year. They always are respondsive and very professional in attending to your needs.

Guys I am convinced. I booked our second disney cruise (four day wonder) on Friday. I am so excited. Can hardly wait until September.

You guys were great in helping me to decide whether to use Dreams or not. Thanks again.

gduvall,
You may call oe e-mail Dreams Unlimited by using the info provided within their ads on this website. They will get back to you in a short almount of time.

Originally posted by trishy
here is yet another excuse to choose Dreams Unlimited.

There are many wonderful reasons to use Dreams, and Cathy's e-mail is just one! I have nothing but glowing things to say about the service I've recieved from DREAMS.

Yay!

Kathy

We also got the e-mail from Cathy yesterday.She is "1st class" all the way. We are very glad we booked our 1st ever cruise with DU!!
baby21.gif

I also got the e-mail from Cathy even though my TA is Donna. I am going on the 7 day Eastern as the Western itinerary never really appealed to me, but after reading her report, I will definitely try it! Thanks DU!

but I sure do hear lots of wonderful things here about them. So are you able to forward her trip report? Maybe you could ask her to post it here for all of us interested DISers!:Pinkbounc

We received Cathy's e-mail about her Western Disney cruise too and really, really appreciated it since we'll be doing the Western on January 18th. Loved reading it and hearing her opinions, I'm going to print it out to let DH read it too. Thanks a bunch, Cathy!! :wave:

Hmmm... I haven't received that email. :( And I'd love more info and tips for my upcoming Western cruise! Was it sent to all DU clients?

-gina-

I will post it on the Cruise Trip Reports Board if you like. I really only did it for the Dreams cruise clients, but I am happy to share!

Gina, I was deleting some duplicate emails and may have deleted a few extra, sorry!
Cathy

Originally posted by WebmasterCathyCanada
I will post it on the Cruise Trip Reports Board if you like. I really only did it for the Dreams cruise clients, but I am happy to share!

Gina, I was deleting some duplicate emails and may have deleted a few extra, sorry!
Cathy

I am a Dreams cruise client! :) In fact, I'm fixing to have to pay the balance for the next one here pretty soon. :)

If you could resend it, Cathy, I'd love to have it! My email is jessamyn@sbcglobal.net . Thanks so much!!

-gina-

Gina, I posted it on the Cruise Report Board, sorry you didn't get yours!
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter