Another question for all you Disney Brides!!

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
Okay first of all I want to say thank you in advance for everyone that’s helped and put up with all these questions. BUT I think this may be the last one for a while . . .. Remember I said I think :) So here goes! We have 2 small dogs and we really would like them to be involved in our wedding. We are planning on having our Ceremony in the wedding pavilion and here is what we were picturing . . . .the way they call for the Major Domo for the rings instead we call our 2 dogs down and they bring us the rings. Then IMMEDIATLY after the rings are off them, they are carted out by someone . . . maybe we can hire a CM to bring them to the ceremony from the kennel and then right after, bring them back. Our dogs are like our kids and we would really love them to be there!! Here are some pics of them. If anyone has ANY idea if this is possible, any kind of comments or info will greatly be appreciated. Thanks again for looking!! Now here they are Bobo and Emo!!
f6b8c888.jpg
f6b8c8b2.jpg

i think that animal is not allowed to any of disney property, but i would love to know that we are actually allow, because i also have 3 lovely dogs

Good Luck! I really hope you can do this. Your dogs are so cute! I would call FTW and see what they can do for you.

We tried to have our small 4 pound dog (son) at our Wedding and they said absolutley not. Disney does not allow any animals on any of the Disney properties, just the kennels and they can not leave there. I was told that Disney will kick you off property if you have a dog anywhere in Disney.

That's not good!! :( I thought they were allowed at the camp resort? Ummmmm WL I think??

I found out that dogs are allowed at the kennels and one specific area at the ft. wilderness lodge campground. I guess they have an area with a few sites that allow dogs but they told me I would not be able to leave the dogs alone in the trailer at all, they want someone to watch the dogs at all times and they can not be left alone.
We even thought about renting a trailer and having someone stay in it with our dog but that didn't work out either so we left our special guy home with a friend who wasn't able to come to the Wedding.

So we have a friend in Orlando that lives not too far away from the parks. I wonder if we could actually have our kids at the ceremony and then have them chauffeured off to the kennel till after the reception and we will take them to our friend’s house. SO in reality they would be at the Kennel till the Ceremony the brought back to the Kennel till after the recep. Then picked up and taken to our friend’s house (this has been thought out for a while) hmmmmmm what do you guys think?? We would be happy to once again pay for someone to pick them up, drive them back and so forth.

EvilinaDM101- First of all your dogs are darling. I have 2 Aussie's and I share your feelings. However, Disney will definately NOT allow the dogs to be any part of the ceremony. They are not allowed anywhere near the Pavillion at all.
I wish that they would do this for you because it truely would be so darn cute however it would be totally a no-go.

If however you were getting married at Universals, this would be a totally different story as they do allow pets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter