• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another popcorn bucket question...

ozliz

DIS Veteran
Sorry to start a new thread but for all the discussion of popcorn flavours and novelty buckets I cannot find answers to my questions.

1. Are the popcorn flavours hot? Some flavours are OK cold but I’m traditional and like hot butter popcorn best - not cold butter popcorn!

2. The standard shaped round buckets don’t look very ride friendly. I usually have a small backpack that fits behind me fine on all the rides but the round buckets probably wouldn’t fit and would likely crack with the forces in the best thrill rides. What’s the best place to store the bucket while on a thrill ride?

I don’t know the answer to #1. When we’ve purchased a bucket, we detached the handle and put it through a strap on our bag and reattached. Many rides have a pocket for your belongings in the car.

We got one on our last trip. It was fine on rides but my husband kept it attached to a backpack and put it by his feet

The butter popcorn and maple popcorn are hot, but its a big popcorn maker. It could have cooled but its not out of a bag.

The flavors at Epcot near Imagination were cold/premade, I believe.

We always buy a bucket and I just detach the handle and put it on my backpack. I've never had an issue on rides.

1. It's Florida...everything is hot!
2. In your hand or between your legs. You're right, they don't store well.

I saw many designs for buckets while on my trip last week. My favorite was the Alien from Toy Story, which can be found in Tomorrowland and Hollywood Studios. This bucket comes with a strap that is easily wearable and honestly quite cute. I also saw designs that featured Steamboat Willie, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, and plain buckets featuring an Animal Kingdom design and Mickey Mouse design.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter