Another person using old park hopper ... OK???

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
In yesterday's call in show, Kim from Pittsburgh (chirurgeon) asked if she could use unexpired days from her old 10 day park hopper ticket for her mother-in-law.

The answer given on the show was that she COULD use the ticket, but what happens when the mother-in-law puts her finger on the fingerprint reader at the turnstiles? From what I understand, tickets are not transferable. I don't think this will work.

Did I miss a memo and they're allowing this again?

It depends on how old the hopper really is. I haven't listened to the show yet (it's loading onto my Ipod right now!), so I don't know if they covered this, but if it pre-dates the finger scanner thingie, then there's no finger to compare it to. Hence, it may be possible to share the old hopper. YMMV.

HTH,
H

It depends on how old the hopper really is. I haven't listened to the show yet (it's loading onto my Ipod right now!), so I don't know if they covered this, but if it pre-dates the finger scanner thingie, then there's no finger to compare it to. Hence, it may be possible to share the old hopper. YMMV.

HTH,
H

Yes if it predates the scanners. I used an old one for me and DH in July when they all had no expiration and there was no way to tell which one belonged to who. So you can. I think our tickets were from 1999 and they let me trade them in for a new one day pass per ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter