Another one! :( another child

Again this is 2,000 a day. Sadly we only see maybe one or two on the news daily. There are 1, 998 more every day.

It really hasn't changed, just more media coverage about it. I know, this is a "I'd rather not know the complete truth" scenario with me.....

I love my children dearly... Just to think of the horrors of what could be, makes me keep a sharper eye, hold the hand tighter, etc...

How so very, very sad. :( :(

I do not know if I can truly express how angry this makes me feel:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why do things like this have to happen??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What they say is different and scary about the cases, and why the media has jumped on them, is the fact that these kids are being taken FROM their home, their bedrooms and yards. That is the difference. The number of kids being taken is not going up, it is the WAY and place they are taken from. I use to think my kids were safe in their own rooms :( !

Originally posted by DocRafiki I'm glad they're publicizing more in one way, though, because a lot more kids are aware of the dangers and able to defend themselves.

That's true Doc, but on the flip side I'm thinking all of this publicity may be adding more fuel to the flame. These people are sick, and every parent knows, and has been told, that even negative attention is attention, and these creeps are getting TONS of attention on all the news stations.

I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up a new coffee maker and they were doing free fingerprinting and ID's. So I took full advantage of it. The ID was only $12 and it went to support the missing children's center. I had the ID done for my DD and my DS has one done in school every year. Just the thought of someone toughing my kid sends me over the edge. Let these ****** have there day in court then I say put them in general population of the local prison.

Wow, what is going on with the world today? Terrible! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter