Another newbie, another question

NoPepper

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be making our first trip to Disney in March (no kids), and this site has been a great help so far! I have been wondering one thing that I haven't come across an answer to during my lurking - My understanding is that you can charge pretty much anyting to your room card, but can you prepay a certain amount on your card? Meaning, can I go ahead and load $200 (or any amount) onto the card prior to using it?

Thanks in advance, I'm sure I'll have many more questions before we hit the road.

Hi NoPepper Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Not sure about this, but if you ask over on the Resorts Board I am sure someone will be able to help.

NoPepper said:
My wife and I will be making our first trip to Disney in March (no kids), and this site has been a great help so far! I have been wondering one thing that I haven't come across an answer to during my lurking - My understanding is that you can charge pretty much anyting to your room card, but can you prepay a certain amount on your card? Meaning, can I go ahead and load $200 (or any amount) onto the card prior to using it?

Thanks in advance, I'm sure I'll have many more questions before we hit the road.

You can make deposits/payments to the resort you are staying at. I've done this. I don't remember the address to send it to though. It's like you are overpaying your resort bill.

So it's not like loading a card or anything. It's paying the resort ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter