Another La Nouba seating question..please!!

luckyprincess

Dis Lord
Hi! For those that have gone - is section 204 row KK a bad spot? It seems so far away from the stage but everyone always says there is no bad seat....any advice with that?

The farther back the better.

You want to see everything in front of you.. not above you. Your neck will definitely hurt if you are too close to the stage. Also the entire arena itself is not huge. SO most seats are great seats!

Enjoy La Nouba it is FABULOUS!!!!

So much of the show is in the air, and the theater is so small, that honestly, the closer/more expensive seats are the worse ones as far as the view goes.

When we went, we were literally the very top row in the place, and saw everything great!

We went last year and sat front center section, next to last row. Close...yes, but an amazing experience. We were so close we could look them in the eye. You really feel like your a part of the action. DD was on the isle and had a brief encounter with the opening act clowns. It is more $$ but well worth seeing DDs face (who has been a huge Cirque fan for years.)
If we ever went again, I wouldnt hesitate to sit anywhere in the theater, except maybe the seats on the very far left and far right. If your anywhere in the center they will be great seats!! You will LOVE it!

I have had seats center, three rows from the front, and center, four rows from the back. The back seats were better, in my opinion. There is so much going on all over the stage that you miss a lot when you're up close. Plus you miss what goes on in the audience behind you. So long as you aren't way off to the side in the cat 3 seats, you'll have a good view.

You have perfect seats for the show.I had more or less the same seats on the other side so the view will be perfect because things are happening all over the stage and at some time in the gang in front of you.
Dont worry ,enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter