Another Free Dining Question

DarlingDumbo

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is the free dining associated with the hotel room or with the park admission tickets? For example if i book my hotel room through disney, but buy my tickets through mousesavers can i still get free dining? :confused3 :confused: TIA !

DarlingDumbo said:
Is the free dining associated with the hotel room or with the park admission tickets? For example if i book my hotel room through disney, but buy my tickets through mousesavers can i still get free dining? :confused3 :confused: TIA !

It has to be a package, which means both hotel and tickets must be bought BUT you can buy just a one day ticket and still get the free dining for your whole trip.

Yep-that's right. You have to buy at least a one day base ticket. Costs about $60 each on average so my family is spending $180 to get 5 days (nights) of free dining (would have cost $400) plus we have the one day base tickets to save for a later date and probably add-on to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter