• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another dumb question

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
Thank God for these boards. I feel like I have dumb question after dumb question but everyone is always so helpful!!
And yay, I figured out how to do the counter at the bottom!!!
Anyway, question about the "shows" at MK. I am trying to plan my 1st day where we will be getting to the park in the early afternoon.
I want to plan to go to MK for SADCT parade.
Then head over to Sword in the Stone at 4pm (not on the map so I don't know where this takes place), Cindy's Surprise Celebration at 4:35pm & Belle's Storytime at 5:05pm.
(Then heading over to the Contemp for Chef Mickey's dinner & back to the park for Spectromagic & Wishes).
Does anyone know how long the shows (Sword, Cindy & Belle) last?
Can I feasibly get from one to the other in the times I have chosen?
Is that too many shows in one day at one time?
I have 2 more MK days planned so I can definately fit in the shows at different times if I need to.
If anyone has seen these shows and can let me know the time frames I would really appreciate it!
Erin

I would say that Belle, Cinderella & Sword are all about 20 min (sword may be a little less). You can feasibly do what you plan.

Also, Sword takes place in front of the Carousel behind the castle.

Sword in the Stone takes place right in front of the Carousel in Fantasyland. When you walk through the castle, and see the Carousel in front of you, directly in front of it you will see a large rock with a sword sticking out (and usually a couple of kids climbing on it, trying to pull out the sword! :p ).

SITS runs about 15 min. Cindy's Celebration is 20 min; Belle's Storytime is 15-20 min depending on how engaged the kids are (she uses kids to help act out the story ... if they're on the ball, it goes pretty quickly; if they need to be prompted a lot, it will take longer).

And yes ... you can get back and forth to all of them easily. They're all in Fantasyland or at the Castle.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter