Another Dive In Movie Question

boyy

Earning My Ears
Do they have this at RPR? If not, how will we know if the other two hotels offer it? Will there be a brochure in our room describing events and ammenties at the other hotels?

Thanks!

:wave:

Yes they have the dive in at all 3 hotels. When you check in request a Guest Entitlements sheet. They usually hand you one but sometimes forget. You can also grab a daily activities sheet from hotels conceirge desk. Have Fun:)

Is there a site where u can find out the nights PBH has the dive in movies? Also what are the different activities?

Portofino has the dive in movie on Saturday's at 8P. Since everything is subject to change give a call closer to your dates to confirm. I am going to look through my last trip papers that I save to give you a sample activity sheet.

MadamG2U,

Okay I found of the past daily sheets! Now keep in mind this was from early June before Summer really kicked in and dates and times will probably be different. They may have also added more events for the busier season.

Trattoria del Porto:
Magician on Thursdays- Character Dinner on Friday- Clown/Balloonist on Saturday.

Mama Della:
Strolling Musicians 6-10P Nightly

Delfino Riviera- Felix, solo guitarist

Concierge Hours: 7A-10P Daily

Lobby Events: (this was neat, try and check them out daily)
3-5P
Monday- Sals Market Deli
Tuesday-Pinot Grigio Sampling
Wednesday- Chef Presentation
Friday-Sugar Pull Demonstration
Saturday Chef presentation
Sunday-Gelato Tasting

Gelateria- Serves Gelato, Espresso, cappuccino, italian pastries open till 11P most evenings. Great Place to enjoy a coffee and cannoli sitting on the piazza after dinner.

How about the Royal Pacific? Anybody know what they have? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter