Another Dinner Reservation Suggestion Question

jen23il

Earning My Ears
Going for my 40th Birthday in Nov.
Need suggestions for where I should make a reservation for my Birthday Dinner or would Breakfast be better?
We are only there for 3 Full Days at the Parks. Evenings will be: 1 night @ MVMCP and the rest we will be hanging out at Food and Wine.

I've never done a dinner reservation, really, I'm always moving and so I just like the counter service places. Oh wait I have done the restaurant in Mexico.

I'd really like to make this trip a bit different than the other trips. We go over year for a long weekend to hit Food & Wine and then usually Halloween party when we go in October. But this year I made the decision to go in Nov for my Birthday.

I'd prefer in the Park, but have thought about California Grill, like to try not the buffet at AKL can't remember the name, but think that will have to be off the list as its a little far for our short trip.

Someone on FB suggested the Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot, that really may be a idea. Epcot is my favorite park and since we will only really be at MK at night for the CP not sure I want to waste the time for a dinner. That is why I'm open to a breakfast at MK maybe.

I'm not a foodie, so atmosphere and something special/memorable is more my thing.

Coming up on 180 days so need to make my reservations here soon.

Thanks for your help,
Jen

I believe you're thinking of Sanaa at AKL. It is wonderful but I do understand being short on time. I agree with not wanting to waste valuable party time with a reservation. I don't think of it as especially themed, but the breakfast buffet at the Wave at the Contempo is very, very good. Maybe dinner in Epcot. You could try and time a reservation at Spice Road or Rose & Crown to coincide with Illuminations.

Are you there over a weekend when they have a party for the senses? That could be a great splurge

If you're looking at AK, there is Yak and Yeti or the soon to open Tiffins. :) hope you have a great bday trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter