Another dining reservation window question

LALA8971

Disney is My Laughing Place
Please be gentle, it's my first trip to Disney World with actual dining reservations. I have done so much research for this trip, it's ridiculous, so not sure why I just can't wrap my head around this one............o_O

We arrive on September 6th, staying onsite at OKW, so tomorrow, June 7th is when our reservations open up. We aren't doing any ADRs for MK on the 7th, but are looking for 2 on the 8th at HS (5 people for Brown Derby and 2 for Oga's). Can I make these reservations tomorrow morning at 3:00 AM (I'm on the West Coast) or 60 days out from the 8th? Once my reservation window opens, with the app reflect the +10 days from check-in? Today, it only shows through the 5th.

First off, we arrive on the same day!!!

Yes, we can book tomorrow morning online at 6:00 AM EDT for the whole trip! Make sure you are logged in and you'll have access to the +10 days.

Good luck to you, my list is a bit longer, hopefully we all get what we need.

O'hana Breakfast
Skippers Canteen Lunch
Toppolino's Breakfast
Sci-Fi Dine In Dinner
Whispering Canyon Breakfast
Homecomin' Brunch
Ogas (if I can get it)

First off, we arrive on the same day!!!

Yes, we can book tomorrow morning online at 6:00 AM EDT for the whole trip! Make sure you are logged in and you'll have access to the +10 days.

Good luck to you, my list is a bit longer, hopefully we all get what we need.

O'hana Breakfast
Skippers Canteen Lunch
Toppolino's Breakfast
Sci-Fi Dine In Dinner
Whispering Canyon Breakfast
Homecomin' Brunch
Ogas (if I can get it)

Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I'm setting my alarm for 2:45 AM tomorrow.

Hope you are having better luck than I.

Disney IT at it's finest has removed our cards from our profile and can't save them again for some reason. I've sat here and watched everything we need get scooped up at the times we want them.

Hope you are having better luck than I.

Disney IT at it's finest has removed our cards from our profile and can't save them again for some reason. I've sat here and watched everything we need get scooped up at the times we want them.

Nothing worked at 3 AM, tried for about 45 minutes and gave up.......They were saying my card wasn't valid (tried with 8 different credit cards), then it was just erroring out. Was able to grab the Oga's reservation about 5 minutes ago. Hope you have some luck with yours!

Nothing worked at 3 AM, tried for about 45 minutes and gave up.......They were saying my card wasn't valid (tried with 8 different credit cards), then it was just erroring out. Was able to grab the Oga's reservation about 5 minutes ago. Hope you have some luck with yours!
Was able to get everything except for Topolino's after it came online after a couple hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter