Another day the app down again at 7am 10/8/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hadn’t already purchased G+ I’d of quit an hour and a half ago and gone back to sleep.

Once you finally book one this will also push back the 2 hr rule further making it harder to get other passes.

What’s the best place to send a complaint email that will actually get read? I need them to know that we are staying at the Contemporary and going to offsite parks becuase of this ridiculousness. I’m sure they won’t care, but maybe the fact that they must be losing some ILL$ revenue this morning will cause them to fix it for tomorrow.

What’s the best place to send a complaint email that will actually get read? I need them to know that we are staying at the Contemporary and going to offsite parks becuase of this ridiculousness. I’m sure they won’t care, but maybe the fact that they must be losing some ILL$ revenue this morning will cause them to fix it for tomorrow.

We had a not-so-magical trip a month ago and I was told by Cast Members to email guest.services@disneyworld.com. They did reply to us and even gifted us with 2 day park hopper passes good anytime in the next 5 years. I wouldn't expect that but if you get the right people there is still some old Disney-level customer service to be found.

Me neither. Now it’s giving an error alert that no selections are available at this time

We had a not-so-magical trip a month ago and I was told by Cast Members to email guest.services@disneyworld.com. They did reply to us and even gifted us with 2 day park hopper passes good anytime in the next 5 years. I wouldn't expect that but if you get the right people there is still some old Disney-level customer service to be found.
No refund but please return to give us more money .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter