Another day the app down again at 7am 10/8/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally to purchase genie there is a link on tip board, a link on my day, or if i try to pick a LL without genie it takes me to a page to buy it. I don’t see either links despite uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and trying to select a LL gives a “something went wrong” error. Are there any other ways to purchase genie? I see the times advancing now so clearly people are getting it. I’m at a loss.

Awesome, so whenever they do get this working there will be no onsite advantage for ILL$, one of the few remaining reasons left to stay on site.

Normally to purchase genie there is a link on tip board, a link on my day, or if i try to pick a LL without genie it takes me to a page to buy it. I don’t see either links despite uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and trying to select a LL gives a “something went wrong” error. Are there any other ways to purchase genie? I see the times advancing now so clearly people are getting it. I’m at a loss.i
It started working and went down again.
App is completely down as of 808am

It would be one thing if this was a one off, but the fact this has been going on for a week and Disney just clearly doesn’t care. I don’t know, I’ve dealt with a lot of disney disappointment, but this might finally put me off. Seriously considering not renewing our annual passes and dumping our DVC, this is so infuriating. Create the most complicated awful system possible, solely to maximize profits, and then don’t even spend a cent to keep it working.

This is beyond ridiculous! We have a short day due to travel and so far we are just wasting time and money!

Good Job Disney, we’re going to sea world today. Enough of this garbage. Can’t believe I’m staying at the contemporary and driving to seaworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter