another Christmas cancellation =(

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
I am calling this afternoon to cancel my reservation for this Christmas.:sad1: I hope someone else will be able to use it to make their holiday special. It is a full hook up site, 12/23 - 1/3,(12 nights). I may be MIA for awhile on the boards....it's really hard to read about everything going on at FW right now, especially all of the excitement about Christmas. I just found out we may not even HAVE our motorhome for much longer so I have no idea if we will ever get to FW again. I've been trying to stay positive, but there is only so much you can take, you know ?? :headache: Take care guys and I'll be around when this all isn't so raw.

Shannone,

I'll be thinking of you! I pray things look up for you soon. Stop by chat and let us know you're doing ok. I'll miss you posting on the boards though..:sad1:

Shannone,
I'm really sorry to hear that things are getting worse for you guy's. I'm praying things go better for you all soon.

Shannone,

I'm so sorry that you had to cancel your ressie and that things are hard for your family right now. I will pray for you and yours that they get better soon. :hug:

Soni

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Hope you can keep the mh as it will be great fun for you and your family in the future.

Hope you guys haven't lost jobs or anything like that. Let's hope the economy gets better in the near future.

Take care, you and your family are in all of our prayers.

Shannone, keep your head! Make sure to at least come by chat and let us know your ok.

Nope, not gonna do it............. I want too, but I won't.;)

Shannone, sorry you guys had to cancel your trip. Hope things get better for you.

I canceled mine, but it wasn't because it was something I had to do. Well actually I guess it was since it is hard to be in 2 places at once. I think I've said to much already. I never know who else may be reading my posts (DD13 and DD15.) This message will self destruct...

Shannone, sorry to hear of your troubles. :hug: I kinda know how you feel - had to go to DD's school this afternoon to ask about possible additional financial aid (there isn't any) or volunteer opportunities to reduce tuition (nope, nothing possible) or at least a delay in the tuition owed (that was possible). I got the feeling that I'm not the only parent with tuition issues right now.

I am "this close" to cancelling our Christmas trip,too, except that losing the package deposit and airfares would actually cost more in the long run.

I hope things turn around for you! :grouphug:

Shannone, So sorry to hear about your difficulties. You've been so helpful to my own planning. In fact, when I was having trouble getting my holiday ressie (way back in Feb.!), you were the first one to reply and encourage me to keep trying. I feel awful that someone as nice as you has to cancel out on your dream vacation. I'm sending warm thoughts your way!!

Shannone1 I'm gonna start with a :grouphug:! I'm sorry you had to cancel your Christmans trip. I really hope things turn around soon! Try to stay positive and focused we need a better tomorrow now!
Your family will be in our prayers.
Cindy

Thank you ALL....this really is the BEST online forum around :goodvibes

Shannone, so sorry to hear you've had to cancel your plans.:guilty: I was really looking forward to meeting you and your family. I hope 2009 brings with it the economic recovery we are all praying for. All the best to you and your family.:grouphug:

Krista

Sorry to hear Shannone...please come back to the boards soon!

:grouphug: I hope even though things are getting really rough that you don't forget that we are all here for you to lean on.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter