Another Canadian resident Disney pass discount?

JuicyFruit

Mouseketeer
Canadian residents had a 25% discount for Disney passes for 2017... does anyone think they will offer it again for 2018????? Has anyone heard?

I have not heard, but am hoping for the same thing. I am holding out for our Jan 23, 2018 trip. I think two things against it happening are that it had already come out by this time last year and the CDN $ is fairing a bit better than it was at this time last year (1.283 compared to 1.339). Still, I cannot book my fast passes until November 24th so I will wait to purchase my tickets until then and hope in the meantime. We are going for a 9 night stay with 5 people, so I am contemplating getting 1 AP and TIW if the Canadian resident deal does not reappear.

Just answered my own question- Just announced TODAY! Canadian residents 25% off park passes for 2018 ! Also 20 % discount for Disneyworld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter