• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another blog on the Muddy Buddy

Very cool! I loved seeing the bird's eye view of the course too. It looked like a great place considering it was bordered and without any cross traffic etc.

David, I'm sure it was discussed but did you guys have to bring your own bikes? That could have been a bit of a logistical problem.

Great blog Dave! It really brought back a lot of memories. Thanks for putting this together, all your help along the way, and most of all your partnership, friendship and support.

Thanks to everyone for their support! It was amazing!

It was an experience of a lifetime.

David, I'm sure it was discussed but did you guys have to bring your own bikes? That could have been a bit of a logistical problem.
This was actually a big issue for us. Aaron and I borrowed Corey's bike. Paul and Don bought a bike once they got to Orlando, and then donated the bike to GKTW afterwards. Chris's brother got a bike for his team. I had asked Disney if they rented bikes for the race, but they did not (although they do for the triathlons).

Great blog Dave! It really brought back a lot of memories. Thanks for putting this together, all your help along the way, and most of all your partnership, friendship and support.

Thanks to everyone for their support! It was amazing!

It was an experience of a lifetime.

It was an experience of a lifetime, but I hope you do it again next year. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter