Another BCV question

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
How many balconies will a 2 bedroom at BCV have? Will it be like VWL and have 1 in the living room and one in the studio part; or will it be like BWV and have 3 balconies?

Does anyone know if the dedicated 2 BR's will have balconies off every room, or just the living room?

I know there hasn't been a lot of information given out about BCV yet, but I was wondering if anyone knew the answers.

Can't wait to see BCV when I'm down there in December! I hope they'll decide to take pre-orders by then!!!

Cali, I will be there in 3 weeks, I was hoping for pre-sales at that time. Okay, I guess that is pushing it a little but one can dream.....

Cali, I will be there in 3 weeks, I was hoping for pre-sales at that time. Okay, I guess that is pushing it a little but one can dream.....
Hey, that would be great if they did open pre-sales this early. :)

Wonder if they have any mock-ups done of the interiors of BCV? Would they do this at BWV's DVC Center (I think I remember hearing that they put VWL's in there, too).

My guide told me that it wouldn't be worth the time or the money to put the sales offices and model units at WVL since they estimated they would sell out so soon. I imagine since BWV are right accross form BCV I imagine they will just leave the sales offices and models there for the BCV sales. I was hoping when I go down there in 3 weeks to see some sort of Mock up of the rooms, if only on paper.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the pre-sales will start when I get there, I will be there through Oct 6th and I figure since the 100th celebration starts on the 1st, maybe they will start pre-sales since a lot of people will be there for the start of the celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter