another AP ??? about trading in MYP??

edk35

DIS Veteran
Okay.....can you trade in MYP that have days left on them towards the purchase price of the AP? IS this a good idea if you can do it? We have MYP with no exp. .....7 days are left. Thanks.

I don't know if they still trade in tickets that have been used or not. Either way, you'll probably get more "value" from keeping the MYW tickets and using those days "as is" since the most expensive days were the first ones you used. Maybe save them for a trip when you may be between APs.

It's been posted by cm's on other threads that they no longer trade in MYW passes more than 14 days after first use, even with no expiration. Less than 14 days they will credit you the full amount and apply the cost to an AP, backdating it to the date of first MYW use.

I will just hang on to them then. We are thinking of getting annual passes in Aug. but since this is our first AUG trip......I am wondering if we will want to use our MYP first and see if we even like the whole AUG. going thing. I might wait til Jan. to get AP's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter